Friday, January 23, 2009

Crash

The other day when we took the boys out skiing Damian had mentioned that he took a spill going down one of the ski hills. At the time I didn't think anything of it until he told me that a photographer who was out on the slopes had captured the whole event. So, we waited and the next day they were posted on her site. Let's just say when I saw the actual crash I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. It was a good thing I had 24 hours to process the spill before I saw it was really a pretty good crash.

The ironic thing is not more than five minutes before Damian had come in the lodge to tell me he took a tumble and to give me his glasses for safe keeping, another guy had walked in all bandaged up having broke his collar bone going down the same hill.

Here's the evidence we really do have angels watching over us.

12437

12438

12439

12440

12441

12442

12443

12444
© Sallie Olson Photography 2009

1 comment: